Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Reflections For Day 1(Ethan)

(Part A)

From session 1, I have learnt that dirty water contains microbes that are harmful to humans. Not all microbes are harmful. I have learnt the effect of pollution and what it can cause. I have learnt that there are many people who are not as fortunate as us in Singapore as they do not have access to clean water for drinking and proper sanitation. I have learnt about the history of water developing of water facilites and solutions to augmented limited resources.

From session 2, I have learnt that the revolution of Microelectric Technology is from Integrated Program to Integrated Resort to Integrated Circuit. I have learnt what the Integrated Circuit consists of. I have learnt that 1 nano is equal to "10 to the power of negative 9 metres". I have learn electric revolutions

From session 3, I have learnt the types of technology. I have learnt what nanotechnology can do. I have learnt examples of nanotechnology. I have learnt how nanotechnology is applied and how it is done.

From session 4, I have learnt what is essential in animation. I have learnt the types of animation. I have learnt about motion capture and the components of it.

From session 5, I have learnt what a geodisist is. I have learnt that sea level varies all around the planet.

(Part B)

The plenary session that leaves the deepest impression on me is plenary session 3. What I like about it i that I find nanotechnology very impressive and useful. It is amazing how people are able to build microchips despite their small size.

No comments:

Post a Comment