Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Amrit Singh:Day 1 Reflections

I learnt from the first plenary session that the job of conducting research on water is very important.I learnt from the second plenary session that such technology can help to improve our lives in many ways.I learnt from the third plenary session that by studying Biomedical engineering and technology we can help improve lives.I learnt from the fourth plenary session that we need to have mathematical knowledge to take up IT for Animation.I learnt from the fifth plenary session that the surface of the ocean is not flat.The sea is deeper near the icebergs as the water is drawn towards the gravity caused by the size of the ice.The plenary session that leaves the deepest impression on me is the one on disappearing glaciers.What I like about it is that I find the fact that the surface if the sea is not flat very interesting.I have always thought the surface of the sea was flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment