Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Daniel Chan:Day 1 Reflections

From session 1, I have learnt that there are many people in the world and water systems are used before Christ.From session 2, I have learnt that electronics has the most overall and rounded training, and also I have, learnt about the 9 "o"s.From session 3, I have learn that the 3 different types of technology which are Defense Biology and Nano Biology.From session 4, I have learnt that much labour is required in order to make animations, and that there are both 2D and 3D animations.From session 5, I have learnt that when glaciers melt, sea level of places closer to the glacier will lower and sea levels of places further from the glacier will increase.The plenary session that leaves the deepest impression on me is the plenary session on Disappearing glaciers,rising sea levels and why gravity is even more important than you think.What I like about this plenary session is that it talks about how glaciers melting affect sea levels differently and not have the same effect like everybody thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment